Looking for a dream house in Antipolo? Visit St. Alexandra Estates in Avida Communities Antipolo, and enjoy instant discounts when you reserve on 05 March 2011 (Avida Communities Antipolo Main Entrance)…
New Units at St. Alexandra Estates
Avida Communities Antipolo St.Alexandra Estates offers a new house model called MALLORCA, an Antipolo house and lot package in the P5.055 million to P5.302 million range (prices subject to change without prior notice). The lot area is 204 sq meters, while the floor area is 105 sq meters.
Also MARSALA house model is now open for sale in the P5.217 million to P6.875 million range (prices subject to change without prior notice). The lot area is 204, 224 and 279 sq meters, while the floor area is 125 sq meters.
Only 5 units of MALLORCA and 5 units of MARSALA are available.
Avida Antipolo August 2009 Promo
Avida Communities Antipolo offers you a special promo package: 5 years deferred payment at zero interest. If you pay a 10% spot downpayment, you may cover the remaining 90% over 60 months. Spot downpayment of 15%, cover the 85% balance over 60 months. You can also avail of a similar arrangement using an 20% DP / 80% balance over 60 months scheme.
All the spot DP packages come with a 5% discount. This offer is available for a limited time, so please get in touch with an Avida Land Antipolo property specialist today.
For inquiries, please call:
Team Leader - Avida Communities Antipolo
tel +632 584 3408
mobile +63 926 6808747
mobile +63 929 8008446
An Exciting and Busy Summer in Antipolo
Every year, the month of May marks a rather busy but exciting in Antipolo. Hundreds of thousands of pilgrims flock to Antipolo City to visit Nuestra Señora dela Paz y Buen Viaje and hear mass in the famous church.
In preparation for this influx of visitors, Mayor Vic Sumulong presented the following plans…
Getting Around in Antipolo
You can easily get around Antipolo with the help of jeepneys and tricycles. While they have been experimenting with new traffic rerouting schemes, trike drivers have gotten accustomed to the changes.
If you are going to different Antipolo properties such as St. Gabriel Heights or St. Alexandra Estates, then be assured that the traffic rules have not been changed. This means public transportation drivers can easily get you to your home in the Avida Land community in Antipolo.